Sunday, October 4, 2009

New Website

Backwoods Daydreamer Tarps are beginning to take off, so I thought it was time for a better way to promote them.  Head on over to www.backwoodsdaydreamer.webs.com to check out the new format.  The site is still very much under construction, so check back often for updates.  The store is soon to be online and you will be able to pay with paypal right from the site (so long as it works properly).  You'll notice some changes in the tarp names, as well as some other things, like all tarps coming standard with D-rings now. 

.webs.com is a free website (much like this).  I know it's not ideal, but I am using it for Backwoods Daydreamer Gear because I want to keep prices down as much as I possibly can.  Please let me know if there's something wrong on the site and if there is something you'd like to see added.

I'll continue to keep this blog active until I am satisfied with the new blog which will be on the new site.  That may take a while. 

Thanks,
  Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment